Master of Education: Primary/Secondary Education, 2016
Master of Music: Choral Conducting, 2016
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Bachelor of Music: Orchestral Conducting, 2011
Akademia e Arteve (Art Academy), Tiranë, Albania
Piano Performance Diploma, 2005
Naim Frasheri School of Arts, Vlorë, Albania
Music Teacher, Dallas International School, 2016-Present
• Created a curriculum for classical music theory and history from the Middle Ages and Renaissance to Modern and 21st century music.
• Established and conducted a school choir and organized performances.
• Helped students to develop musical and performance skills to aid them in future academic and professional development.
Founder and Piano Instructor, MCMusica Dallas, 2015-Present
• Gave private instruction in piano technique and music theory.
• Implemented methods of Suzuki, Kodaly and Dalcroze into lesson plans and teaching techniques.
• Communicated with parents about students’ progress and curriculum needs.
• Budgeted MCMusica Dallas.
• Preparing and organizing Studio Recitals.
Visiting Choir Conductor/ Pianist, Preston Meadow Lutheran Church, Grove Church 2014-Present
• Conducted Wednesday rehearsals and Sunday performances.
• Assisted and advised the Music Director for balance, intonation and accuracy.
• Served as bass section leader, which resulted in improved performance.
• Arranging music for Stings and music formation.
Orchestra Conductor, Jindrichuv Hradec Simfoni Orkestra, 2014
• Conducted rehearsals and concerts for the summer season.
• Programmed the summer pops concert.
• Organized and collaborated with visiting artists.
Choir Conductor, Besharmonie Choir Prague, 2013-2014
• Organized concerts, rehearsals, field trips and outreach opportunities for the choir.
• Taught diction and music to students, which resulted in excellent performances.
• Conducted and collaborated with visiting student choirs.
Music Theory Student Teacher, Prague British School, 2012-2013
• Created lesson plans in classical music theory.
• Implemented various forms of multimedia to engage students and develop their ear.
• Worked with students who spoke English as a second language.
Assistant Orchestra/Chorus Conductor, Albanian National Theatre of Opera & Ballet, 2010-2011
• Assisted and advised the Principal Conductor during rehearsals to improve balance, intonation, precision, etc. of the orchestra and chorus.
• Worked as a section leader and rehearsal pianist for the opera chorus.
• Performed in place of the Principal Conductor on several occasions.
Orchestra Conductor, Symphonic Orchestra of Art Academy of Tiranë, 2007-2011
• Organized and conducted outreach concerts in cities throughout the country.
• Served as chief fundraiser and advertiser for the outreach projects.
• Served as Assistant Conductor for the operas Le Nozze di Figaro and Don Giovanni
Sharpen Your Piano Artistry: A course of study offered by JuilliardX, an online learning initiative of The Juilliard School
Awards and Titles
Albanian Excellence Honoree for Musical Contributions Abroad, 2014
Recipient of the International Visegrad Fund for Musical Studies in Prague, 2013-2014
Student Senator of Art Academy in Tiranë, 2009-2010